- removed iziblog, scribbld, inksome (spam SEO havens anyway)
- removed twitter until I can get oauth working
- added support for custom wordpress installations
- added support for posting to friendika with bbcode insertions
- changed identi.ca feature to support any status.net installation.
- also, various pertinent alterations to gui, of course
all in ONE DAY! because I F--KING ROCK!
I have NOT updated the win/lin installers on the main Xpostulate page, yet.
I have to play with installjammer and get those worked up again, and will probably give a day or two for this new code to be tested,
since, it seems, I now have a contributor on the project who seems willing to test and prod this code.
Still to do:
- I really, really want a button to click to automagically translate bbcode to html or vice-versa.
- That I can do, but need time.
- Get oauth working for twitter...maybe
- add support for blogger
- change the LJ, IJ, DJ, DW to be simple moveabletype, with multiple options, rather than hardwired for 4 different sites, so, say, if you only use LJ and DW, you don't have DJ and IJ cluttering your interface, or, even, if you have multiple LJ accts (I do, one for my art, other for hackery), you can do that, etc.
Now, I really must get back to translating these Brazilian pharma regulations.